Who are we ? :
The address of our website is: https://baronguitars.com
We collect certain information during the validation of order on our shop.
What we collect and store:
During your site visit, we follow:
- Products you have seen: we use them to, for example, display products you have recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and delivery costs
- Delivery address: we will ask you to enter it to estimate the delivery costs before you place an order, and to send the order to you.
When you buy from our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number, payment / credit card details and possibly account details such as username and password. This information will be used to:
- Send information about your account and order
- Respond to requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Configure your account for our shop
- Comply with any legal obligation, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offers
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to pre-populate order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the use for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to continue to keep it. For example, we store order information for three years for tax and accounting. This includes your name, email address and billing and delivery addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you choose to send them.
Who from our team has access to the data:
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, store administrators and managers have access to:
- Ordering information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, make refunds and help you.
We use the Paypal payment system to guarantee a secure transaction. When processing payments, certain data will be transmitted to Paypal, including information required to execute the payment, such as the total amount or billing information.
Our team members have no access to confidential information concerning your bank details.